Fun and romantic Arizona backyard wedding
Sheryl and Socorro got married in Socorro’s uncle’s beautiful backyard in Mesa, Arizona. When they first met, Socorro wasn’t too sure about Sheryl. After time, their friendship blossomed into a wonderful relationship. Now they enjoy spending all of their time together and taking day trips to Northern Arizona.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy