Who wore it best? 6 wedding guests wear the same dress
Imagine getting all dressed up to be a guest at a wedding and arriving only to find that someone is wearing the same exact outfit that you are. That’s what happened at one Australian wedding where not one, not two, not three, but six people all wore the same dress. You read that right. Six! And no, they weren’t part of the wedding party.
One of the wedding guests, Debbie Speranza, posted the photo to Facebook after everyone wearing the dress posed for a laugh-filled photo at the wedding.
“You really should start a bridal registry so that your customers can enquire (sic) whether anyone else has purchased one of your dresses for the same event 😂😂😂,” Speranza joked. “no we are NOT the bridesmaids just the guests 🤗 think I deserve a gift voucher for all this advertisement.”
The infamous dress comes from retailer Forever New. The Debbie Lace Pencil dress sells online for $159.99 and is available in navy or pale blue.
Looking to wear a unique dress to your next wedding or event? Here are some we recommend to help you stand out from the crowd.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding