Who wore it best? 6 wedding guests wear the same dress
Imagine getting all dressed up to be a guest at a wedding and arriving only to find that someone is wearing the same exact outfit that you are. That’s what happened at one Australian wedding where not one, not two, not three, but six people all wore the same dress. You read that right. Six! And no, they weren’t part of the wedding party.
One of the wedding guests, Debbie Speranza, posted the photo to Facebook after everyone wearing the dress posed for a laugh-filled photo at the wedding.
“You really should start a bridal registry so that your customers can enquire (sic) whether anyone else has purchased one of your dresses for the same event 😂😂😂,” Speranza joked. “no we are NOT the bridesmaids just the guests 🤗 think I deserve a gift voucher for all this advertisement.”
The infamous dress comes from retailer Forever New. The Debbie Lace Pencil dress sells online for $159.99 and is available in navy or pale blue.
Looking to wear a unique dress to your next wedding or event? Here are some we recommend to help you stand out from the crowd.
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point