Who wore it best? 6 wedding guests wear the same dress
Imagine getting all dressed up to be a guest at a wedding and arriving only to find that someone is wearing the same exact outfit that you are. That’s what happened at one Australian wedding where not one, not two, not three, but six people all wore the same dress. You read that right. Six! And no, they weren’t part of the wedding party.
One of the wedding guests, Debbie Speranza, posted the photo to Facebook after everyone wearing the dress posed for a laugh-filled photo at the wedding.
“You really should start a bridal registry so that your customers can enquire (sic) whether anyone else has purchased one of your dresses for the same event 😂😂😂,” Speranza joked. “no we are NOT the bridesmaids just the guests 🤗 think I deserve a gift voucher for all this advertisement.”
The infamous dress comes from retailer Forever New. The Debbie Lace Pencil dress sells online for $159.99 and is available in navy or pale blue.
Looking to wear a unique dress to your next wedding or event? Here are some we recommend to help you stand out from the crowd.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next