How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
Susan surprised Pam with a photographed proposal at Decatur Alpaca Cottage while the two were visting friends in Atlanta, Georgia.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Harry Potter proposal
When Heather Pearson proposed to Kelsey Stacy, she had no idea that the Harry Potter inspired scavenger hunt proposal she’d spent years planning would go viral—even earning the two a congratulations from J.K. Rowling! We talked to Heather and Kelsey about the epic proposal and why Slytherins get a bad reputation.
J.K. Rowling loved this lesbian couple’s Harry Potter proposal
Heather Pearson, a Slytherin from Portland, Oregon, spent over a year planning an elaborate Harry Potter-themed wizard scavenger hunt to propose to her girlfriend of three years, Kelsey Stacy. Heather asked Stacy to help plan a Hogwarts-themed party and invited her on a city-wide scavenger hunt on Halloween.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Beach engagement at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California
Los Angeles attorneys Ciera and Julie celebrated their engagement with a beach session at El Matador State Beach in Malibu, California.
Luxury lesbian proposal at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Lauren planned a luxury faux award ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas to propose to Erika. They celebrated in a private room called The Edge at the top of the hotel. They will start wedding planning soon and hope to tie the knot in 2019.
Epic marriage proposal takes place from New York to Los Angeles
Tiffany’s day began in New York with friends popping up to surprise her everywhere she went and ended with a marriage proposal in Los Angeles surrounded by friends and family and Jordan down on one knee.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot