Cidery marriage proposal
Kyra and Derica took a weekend trip with their friends to visit Virginia. Derica worked with her photographer to plan a surprise proposal. Walking through the cidery, the group decided to take a photo, which turned into Derica’s beautiful proposal to Kyra. The two enjoyed having their photos take for an engagement shoot after the proposal. Having friends in attendance allowed the group to immediately celebrate together, enjoying a warm bonfire.
From the photographer, Brett Denfled: Kyra & Derica live in L.A. but were in town for a weekend getaway trip with friends. Derica had been planning the proposal with me for months. Kyra is one of my best friends from college so I loved that I got asked to be involved! The plan was for everyone to meet at the cidery and then head outside for a “group photo.” After the group photo, Derica started leading Kyra ahead of the group and then knelt down for the proposal!! I hid in the trees crouched behind a utility box and captured the proposal while some of Kyra & Derica’s friends witnessed the proposal! She said YES! Everyone celebrated afterwards around the bonfire!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles