Wine Country vineyard wedding
Brandon and Derrick’s wedding almost didn’t happen as Northern California wildfires rolled in right before the wedding was scheduled to take place. Luckily, their wedding planning team was able to coordinate a vineyard wedding in Wine Country.
Nontraditional wedding entertainment ideas
Looking for nontraditional wedding entertainment to compliment or replace a band or DJ? Consider fireworks, a fire breather, and more of these ideas…
Fire and ice theme wedding
This couple had a fire and ice theme wedding because Trey is very cool, collected, stable and “icy, and Drew is fiery, emotional, and intense.
Virginia cidery marriage proposal
Kyra and Derica’s weekend trip with their friends to visit Virginia turned into a cidery marriage proposal and celebration bonfire.
Intimate Maui wedding
This intimate Maui wedding took place at sunset with a beautiful sunset in the background. Guests were wowed with a fire and drum show at the reception.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together