The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
Planning a wedding for the price of an iPhone X
Wonder how much wedding planning you can accomplish for the price of an iPhone X? Save big with these wedding budget resources.
Apple to add gender neutral emojis to the iPhone
In its latest iOS update, Apple will finally be added gender neutral emojis as well as the sign language sign for “I Love You,” an orange heart, and more!
Apple supports same-sex marriage
In the wake of their latest iPhone announcement, Apple supports same-sex marriage by showing their support for marriage equality in Australia.
Virginia cidery marriage proposal
Kyra and Derica’s weekend trip with their friends to visit Virginia turned into a cidery marriage proposal and celebration bonfire.
Cape Cod Nautical Apple Green and Navy Wedding
Adam and Andrew were married on the very bluest of blue sky days on Cape Cod in June, with friends and family surrounding them.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds