The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York