The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion