The trans pride flag emoji finally exists — here’s how you can get it
Android users recently discovered it’s possible to create the trans pride flag emoji by combining two existing emojis together.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next