April 12th is a special day for Sherry and I because it’s our anniversary of us being a couple. So I know that every girl wants a ring and Sherry proposed to me during Christmas and I wanted to do the same for her, but with a twist—a surprise.
We always love to eat and love restaurants in a section of Baltimore City called, “Little Italy” so I decided to surprise her with a ring at dinner.
I called my wedding planner, Uchenna and ran the idea by her and she connected me with a photographer and videographer and we pulled this all off within 48 hours!
Sherry was so surprised when the photos and video cameras came by and loved every minute of our dinner and the surprise.
The evening was so magical and I can’t wait until our special day when we say I do. Thanks to everyone to help this to be a special day in our lives.
Photographer: Chip Dizárd Weddings
Videographer: Fab J Photography
Venue: La Scala Restaurant Baltimore
Decor: Dino Designs of Baltimore
Jeweler: The Jewelry Exchange of Bethesda
Planner: Pauche Events (Wedding Planner)
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot