Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
Ivy and Terry both love black, so they celebrated with an all-black gothic wedding featuring skulls, swords and magic that suits their last name, Rebel.
22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
15 amazing New Year’s resolutions for LGBTQ+ people for 2019
Queer folks, we need our own resolutions. We need to live in 2019 in a way that speaks to us, that allows us to practice radical self-love in the face of oppression and a very binary, heteronormative society. Here are New Year’s resolutions I’m proposing for LGBTQ+ people so we can make next year our gayest year ever.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Harry Potter proposal
When Heather Pearson proposed to Kelsey Stacy, she had no idea that the Harry Potter inspired scavenger hunt proposal she’d spent years planning would go viral—even earning the two a congratulations from J.K. Rowling! We talked to Heather and Kelsey about the epic proposal and why Slytherins get a bad reputation.
Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
Last month, The Bachelor: Vietnam contestant Minh Thu confessed her love for fellow contestant Truc Nhu. Thu asked Nhu to leave the show with her, saying “Come home with me.” Now the two women are in a relationship.
Gloria Carter comes out as lesbian on Jay-Z’s new album, 4:44
Rapper Jay-Z dropped his highly anticipated album, “4:44,” and surprised fans with a feature from his mom, as Gloria Carter comes out on the track “Smile.”
Balloons and ice cream sandwiches at fun purple, navy and white Massachusetts wedding
Balloons and ice cream sandwiches made this purple, navy and white Massachusetts wedding extra fun
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration