Heidi and Kelly wanted something simple and laid back for their engagement session. Plus, their wedding was planned to be in a rustic barn venue, so they were also hoping to have the same type of elements for this session. I decided to take them hiking (which definitely fits their athletic and adventurous personalities) around Norskedalen Nature & Heritage Center in Coon Valley, Wisconsin. It provided plenty of natural backgrounds and even a few rustic buildings to boot!
From the photographer, Jennifer Cassellius
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia