Heidi and Kelly wanted something simple and laid back for their engagement session. Plus, their wedding was planned to be in a rustic barn venue, so they were also hoping to have the same type of elements for this session. I decided to take them hiking (which definitely fits their athletic and adventurous personalities) around Norskedalen Nature & Heritage Center in Coon Valley, Wisconsin. It provided plenty of natural backgrounds and even a few rustic buildings to boot!
From the photographer, Jennifer Cassellius
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next