Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot
What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a family photo shoot? Robert, Alex and their fur baby Jackson brought their photographer over to capture their love and celebrate their new home. Not only were photos gorgeous and holiday-themed, but it was also an anniversary photo shoot as Robert and Alex celebrated ten years. Even better, these photos helped the couple create their Christmas card for the year.
Photographer: Yukiko Avila Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.