Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot
What better way to celebrate the holidays than with a family photo shoot? Robert, Alex and their fur baby Jackson brought their photographer over to capture their love and celebrate their new home. Not only were photos gorgeous and holiday-themed, but it was also an anniversary photo shoot as Robert and Alex celebrated ten years. Even better, these photos helped the couple create their Christmas card for the year.
Photographer: Yukiko Avila Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC