Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
Tony and Dimitri mailed out 10″ square canvases along with their wedding invitations and the only gift the couple asked for was a piece of art on that canvas from each family. Guests brought the canvases to the wedding, where they were displayed at the reception. All the canvases now hang in the entryway of Dimitri and Tony’s house and remind them every day of the love that surrounds them.
Photographer: Olivia Smartt Photography
Ceremony Venue: de Young Museum
Reception Venue: de Young Museum
Florist: Bells & Bloom
Event Planner: Alicia Kester
DJ: DJ Lady Ryan
Tuxedos and Other Suits: Ted Baker
Catering: Grace Street Catering & Events
Cake Designer: Grace Street Catering & Events
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Lighting: Impact Lighting
Entertainment (Spanish Guitar): Daniel Fries Music
Entertainment (String Quartet): Synchronicity Strings
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York