This couple celebrated a year living together in Oakland, California
Serena and Rachel have been living together for a year and celebrated the occasion with artsy photos around Oakland, California.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Artistic wedding in the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, California
Art and romance were the themes of the day at Tony and Dimitri’s wedding. The couple wanted a modern, urban, intimate experience for our guests, and the de Young Museum in San Francisco was a perfect setting for it.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights