This couple celebrated a year living together in Oakland, California
Serena and Rachel celebrated a full year of living together and enjoying Oakland, California, from their apartment together: The light on the lake in the evening, the excellent food and coffee, the beautiful art and creative humans who make Oakland unique and wonderful. They honored the occasion by taking photos in and around the community.
Photographer: Simone Anne Photography
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next