Surprise engagement with a champagne toast for high school sweethearts
Knowing that family was an important part of their relationship, Olivia invited family members to celebrate after Jacey said yes.
Sunset rooftop photo session in Toronto to celebrate ten years of love
“Good vibes, true love, and a summer sunset.”
Casual, romantic photo session to celebrate long term love
“She’s my partner. In every way. My best friend and love.”
How to spot an LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendor
You deserve the perfect wedding day, and that means working with inclusive, respectful vendors who will honor your LGBTQ+ identity and your vision for the celebration.
Outdoor Brooklyn microwedding styled shoot
A microwedding styled shoot captures a couple’s love story through candid photos in the Brooklyn streets, and an intimate ceremony and reception on the patio of a local restaurant.
This couple celebrated a year living together in Oakland, California
Serena and Rachel have been living together for a year and celebrated the occasion with artsy photos around Oakland, California.
I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding