Sunset rooftop photo session in Toronto to celebrate ten years of love
Patrick and Jordi have been together for ten years and did this photo session to celebrate their longlasting love.
“You can feel from afar their connection and their love,” writes photographer Cristina Velasco. “We were looking for an urban space for the session so we kept things simple. We just went for a walk in their neighborhood and we finished on top of a roof parking lot with views of the city. Good vibes, true love, and a summer sunset.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Cristina Velasco Photo
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC