Sunset rooftop photo session in Toronto to celebrate ten years of love
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
Patrick and Jordi have been together for ten years and did this photo session to celebrate their longlasting love.
“You can feel from afar their connection and their love,” writes photographer Cristina Velasco. “We were looking for an urban space for the session so we kept things simple. We just went for a walk in their neighborhood and we finished on top of a roof parking lot with views of the city. Good vibes, true love, and a summer sunset.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Cristina Velasco Photo
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds