Ali and Erin got engaged about a year ago. To help imagine what they may want their wedding to look and feel like, they participated in this dazzling styled shoot at the historic White Star Station venue outside Knoxville, Tennessee.
The vendors wanted the shoot to feel edgy with a flair of boho, and White Star Station’s chandeliers, wood floors, and brick walls helped deliver.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Leah Bullard
Venue: White Star Station
Equipment Rentals: Knoxville Neon; Please Be Seated
Cake: All Mixed Up Cakes
Calligrapher: MEB Calligraphy
Attire: White Lace and Promises
Florals: Thistle and Lace Events
Beauty: Bangs and Blush
Planner: ‘Cause We Can Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles