Ali and Erin got engaged about a year ago. To help imagine what they may want their wedding to look and feel like, they participated in this dazzling styled shoot at the historic White Star Station venue outside Knoxville, Tennessee.
The vendors wanted the shoot to feel edgy with a flair of boho, and White Star Station’s chandeliers, wood floors, and brick walls helped deliver.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Leah Bullard
Venue: White Star Station
Equipment Rentals: Knoxville Neon; Please Be Seated
Cake: All Mixed Up Cakes
Calligrapher: MEB Calligraphy
Attire: White Lace and Promises
Florals: Thistle and Lace Events
Beauty: Bangs and Blush
Planner: ‘Cause We Can Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights