Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
Meet LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding vendors at the Inclusive Wedding Fair.
Relaxed and cozy Tennessee wedding with floral arch and Pride flags
The celebration took place at Painted Acres Farm and included a floral arch, pride flags and a beautiful white cake adorned with yellow flowers.
Colorful New Year’s Eve wedding at Johnny Cash’s Tennessee farm
“Our wedding was breathtakingly beautiful. I am changed, moved and in awe.”
Laughter-filled sunset engagement session on the Tennessee River
“Their happy energy is contagious and so easy to see.”
Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
The couple said they settled for nothing less than absolute support and acceptance from vendors.
Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
Tennessee is expected to soon become the latest state to allow faith-based adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ+ families while still receiving taxpayer funding.
Woodland adventure elopement at Chapel in the Hollow
Celeste and Crystal eloped at Chapel in the Hollow in Seymour, Tennessee, before hiking the trails after they exchanged vows.
This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
Republican lawmakers in Tennesse want to ban gay marriage in the state. The “Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act” was first proposed in 2016.
Fall fairy tale wedding at a Victorian manor
Renee and Samantha’s fall wedding had a dark, romantic fairytale theme with navy and wine as the colors. Renee proposed to Samantha at Atlanta Pride before the parade, and they were engaged for two years before their October wedding at the Cardwell Manor in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Storybrook Farm wedding in Jonesborough, Tennessee
Lauren and Brittany had an intimate wedding ceremony at Storybrook Farm in Jonesborough, Tennessee.
Here’s what you need to know about the Nashville Statement
The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood has released the “Nashville Statement” and apparently the CBMW knows exactly how God feels about LGBTQ people.
Tennessee storm forces wedding indoors half way through ceremony
No one wants rain on their wedding day, or to have a storm force the wedding indoors. This couple handled it with ease and finished their ceremony indoors.
Tennessee legislature introduces bills to restrict LGBTQ rights
Tennessee legislature introduces bills to restrict LGBTQ rights including same-sex marriage and bathroom usage by transgender students in public schools.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts