Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
Wedding shows can be a magical place with lots of vendors all gathered in one convenient location for your planning process. But how many of those shows feel out of touch by catering only to the heteronormative, white-washed, size 00, stay-in-the-box mentality causing so many to get left behind. Even if you find valuable vendors there who align with your values and aesthetic you still have to sift through and maybe even tiptoe through others prior. Wouldn’t it be nice if that wasn’t the case? We thought so too!
It’s time for “bridal shows” to be turned on their heads, and with that I present to you the Inclusive Wedding Fair. Every single vendor there is excited to celebrate with you exactly as you are! It’s a safe space to plan freely and not worry if vendors do “your type” of wedding. You literally don’t even have to ask. Every vendor has been vetted and they are all inclusive. Plan to see yourself represented in language, images and services.
So regardless of your religious affiliation, body, size, accessibilities, skin tone, hair type, race, culture or LGBTQ+ identity you are are welcome! We invite the entire LGBTQ+ community and LGBTQ+ allies to join us at the Inclusive Wedding Fair.
It is planned to be a recurring event but the location will route through various cities and optimistically grow. We look forward to seeing you there.
WHEN: February 27, 2022 from 1 to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Sacred Stone Events 47 Hawthorne Ln, Fayetteville, TN 37334
DETAILS: Registration is required to be entered into the grand prize giveaway. There will be 30 vendors of various wedding genres along with samples and giveaways.
CONTACT: Please direct any questions to Ashley Peters, a Certified Inclusive Professional by Equally Wed Pro, on Instagram: @thestylistabroad or @inclusiveweddingfair
The Stylist Abroad
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor