The Stylist Abroad
Ashley Peters (she/her) is the hairstylist and owner of The Stylist Abroad, a company that's bringing to life dream looks of those getting married. Ashley is a licensed cosmetologist, curl certified and a proud patron of professional vegan and cruelty-free products. She is an ally and advocate for wedding equality. When she is not working you'll find her reading a good book, enjoying an oat latte, practicing aerial yoga, or hiking and traveling as much as humanly possible.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor