Tennessee storm forces wedding indoors half way through ceremony
Storm forces wedding indoors
No one wants rain on their wedding day, especially when the ceremony is planned to be outside, and has already started! When an unexpected storm quickly rolled through the Nashville area, Chris, Trey and their guests handled it with ease and grace. The couple moved their nuptials indoors and said “I do,” away from the storm.
As luck would have it, the storm kept going and cleared up in time for the couple to have their reception outdoors as planned. Guests enjoyed a spread of appetizers that were paired with a variety of wines. After dinner Trey and Chris cut their two layer, vanilla frosted cake that was adorned with greenery.
From the photographer, Mandy Whitley: Trey and Chris were very handsome grooms in their custom made suits from Cianni Cellini. Their wedding was at the beautiful Lilac Farms at Arrington Vineyards, in the rolling countryside outside of Nashville TN. The couple planned to be married by a close family friend outside and the ceremony started there, then a sudden storm came through midway forcing them move the remainder of the ceremony indoors. Then, just as quickly, the storm moved on, giving the couple the elegant tented outdoor reception they wanted to a perfect sunset. They even had a local group & friends, Sister C, play a few songs at their reception in true Nashville fashion!
Photographer: Mandy Whitley Photography
Reception venue: Arrington Vineyards
Wedding planner: Blair Bodden
Apparel: Cianni Cellini
Apparel: J. Crew
Band: Sister C
Linens and Coverings: Southern Events
Caterer: The Chef and I
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)