Early summer military farm wedding in Kettering, Ohio
Kayla and Autumn got married in September just after summer began at Polen Farm, a nineteenth-century farmhouse in Kettering, Ohio, with their daughter Emelyn by their side.
“Autumn and I met each other through work and we were best friends for two years and both helping each other through miserable relationships where we were unhappy and dating and married to people who just weren’t good to us,” shares Kayla. “Somewhere through our friendship, we made the decision that we could see ourselves spending the rest of our lives together.”
Check out Autumn and Kayla’s Mother’s Day proposal, their engagement photos and some sunset family portraits for even more sweetness.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Margo Salmons Photography
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Polen Farm
Florist: The Flowerman
DJ: Dayton Mobile DJ
Videographer: Flack Productions
Hair & Makeup: Hair Design and Makeup by Carly
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding