Capture memories with a wedding photo guest book
Guest books are a great souvenir of your wedding day to remember who in attendance to celebrate the joyous occasion with you. They serve as a memory and a keepsake but often get stored away when the wedding is over. Unlike a scrapbook, there’s no reason to leave your guest book on the coffee table to flip through. There are no memories shared and no photos included. Instead of offering an autograph book that will go on to collect dust, take your guest book to the next level by letting guests add photos and sweet messages.
How to make a wedding photo guest book
- Use a photo book that is large enough to fit photos from all your guests. Choose a design and layout you like.
- Acid free glue or photo corners are very important to have available to help preserve your photos for years to come.
- If you’re setting up a photo booth for guests to use, place the guest book near the booth. Have your photo booth attendant print an extra copy of the photos to place right in the book or hang a sign instructing guests to do the same if your booth is not staffed.
- Not having a photo booth? Set up a table with a printable camera and lots of instant photo film on hand for guests to snap a selfie and put it in the book.
- Offer an assortment of acid free pens for guests to write messages and sign their name. Place a sign near the book if you want guests to write something specific such as their favorite memory of you or their advice to you as a couple.
Featured image via “Intimate lawn wedding in Denver, Colorado” on Equally Wed
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal