6 creative guest book ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
Modern marriers are ditching bound guest books in favor of meaningful and creative ways for guests to sign their names and well wishes. We rounded up our favorite guest book ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings to help kickstart your inspiration!
From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
The couple didn’t want anything too extravagant for their LGBTQ+ wedding, but did want to elicit a vibrant feel from their chosen plants and flowers, as well as their specialty cocktails.
From Tinder to a rainbow wedding with a private vow reading and dictionary guest book
Ambyr and Lacey’s winter wedding celebrated their love and LGBTQ+ pride with a rainbow color palette and personally meaningful details.
Becca + Ashley: Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
Becca and Ashley’s outdoor ranch wedding was uniquely them in every way. The Florence, Texas, couple created a beautifully gothic wedding in San Antonio, Texas, with creative details.
Capture memories with a wedding photo guest book
A picture is worth a thousand words. Capture millions of memories with a wedding photo guest book that gives guests the opportunity to get creative.
Cozy Rustic Indoor Winter Chicago Wedding
Robyn and Michelle’s winter wedding completely slayed us with all their gorgeous rustic touches and the practically palpable cozy intimate ceremony
Jason + Jason: A Purple and Blue Coastal Wedding in New Jersey
Jason Kershner and Jason Flatt celebrated their commitment to each other with a daisy-laden legally recognized wedding with a purple and blue color palette.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire