Bethlehem, Pennsylvania autumn church wedding
Autumn church wedding
Bret and Mike tied the knot at a church ceremony in Pennsylvania. The two wore black tuxedos with matching black bowties. After the ceremony, guests lined up outside to take a large group photo at the church.
Mike and Bret threw a large scale party for their guests complete with a sit down dinner, live music and gorgeous lighting. Tables were decorated with white linens and tall, white floral centerpieces.
From the photographer, 5th avenue digital: This happy couple celebrated their love in the spectacular Steel Blast Furnaces of the Arts Quest Center in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Surrounded by the picturesque trees of autumn and their extended family members, these two men said their “I Do’s” in a church and partied in the Steelstacks. This beauty was captured by Daniel Dattavio for 5th Avenue Digital.
Photographer: Daniel DAttavio of 5th avenue digital
Reception Venue: Arts Quest Center at Steel Stacks
Event Designer: Debbie’s Designs
Event Planner: Fred Fogg Productions
Band: Silver Pro Entertainment
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged