Elegant church wedding in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Ann and Mel had to go out of state to get married but decided to still have their reception with family and friends at a church in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They had a fall wedding reception in November. The couple had their hair done together and then met at the venue, and helped one another into their dresses.
Both received so many encouraging words from strangers as they walked down the street during their couple photos. They were met with loud cheers as they entered the room and went into their first dance. Ann and Mel danced the night away with so much love all around them.
Photographer: ST Photography Co
Caterer: Shari Lovesy Catering
Event Designer: Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design
Ceremony Location: The Church on Main
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH