Elegant church wedding in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Ann and Mel had to go out of state to get married but decided to still have their reception with family and friends at a church in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They had a fall wedding reception in November. The couple had their hair done together and then met at the venue, and helped one another into their dresses.
Both received so many encouraging words from strangers as they walked down the street during their couple photos. They were met with loud cheers as they entered the room and went into their first dance. Ann and Mel danced the night away with so much love all around them.
Photographer: ST Photography Co
Caterer: Shari Lovesy Catering
Event Designer: Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design
Ceremony Location: The Church on Main
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York