Elegant church wedding in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Ann and Mel had to go out of state to get married but decided to still have their reception with family and friends at a church in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They had a fall wedding reception in November. The couple had their hair done together and then met at the venue, and helped one another into their dresses.
Both received so many encouraging words from strangers as they walked down the street during their couple photos. They were met with loud cheers as they entered the room and went into their first dance. Ann and Mel danced the night away with so much love all around them.
Photographer: ST Photography Co
Caterer: Shari Lovesy Catering
Event Designer: Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design
Ceremony Location: The Church on Main
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding