This astronomer’s celestial-inspired wedding is literally out of this world
Kevin and Billy’s wedding had a celestial-inspired space theme that was held at the Dyer Observatory in Nashville, Tennessee, which is where Billy works as an astronomer for Vanderbilt University. The wedding featured a number of out of this world (excuse us for the pun, but we had to) space-related details.
Historic mill wedding in Clifton, Texas
Tiffany and Marisela wanted an intimate, magical vibe for a wedding with their closest family and friends. They describe their wedding, held at a historic mill in Clifton, Texas, as fun and full of love, with a rustic, modern vibe. Their wedding party wore burgundy.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Elegant red and gold Atlanta outdoor wedding
Malakia and Donika’s sophisticated, fun wedding at the Stone Ridge Event Center in Stone Mountain, Georgia, was accented by Malakia’s red wedding dress and veil and Donika’s cream tuxedo with intricate black detailing. The couple incorporated gold details into their special day.
Bright, floral engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas
Chelsey and Kelsey woke up early in the morning to start their 6:30 a.m. engagement session in downtown Dallas, Texas. Their bright, floral photos feature the glow of the sunrise over the skyline and their love for one another. Even though they’re both Dallas girls at heart, they met at Pensacola Pride.
Colorful outdoor rooftop lesbian wedding in Austin, Texas
Shannon and Kari married at The Vaughn in Austin, Texas, after getting engaged on a rooftop in Venice, Italy. Their ceremony highlighted the joining of their lives together and their handwritten vows. Kari is an author and a founding member of Typewriter Rodeo, so the couple brought one of her vintage typewriters.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot