Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
While living in Boston, Massachusetts, Carrie and Jenna planned a destination wedding across the country in Los Angeles. At the trendy Line Hotel, they held an intimate ceremony for family, followed by a reception for the rest of their friends.
As a nod to Jenna’s Hawaiian heritage, guests were greeted with traditional Leis as a symbol of love and celebration for their fun and non-traditional wedding. For their grand entrance, the couple was greeted with a crescendo of bubbles.
The reception was decorated with travel posters of all of the places the couple had been, in addition to their top destinations for the future. Carrie and Jenna were in the spirit of being relaxed for their wedding, focused on genuinely celebrating their love.
Photographer: Kristina Lee Photography
Event Planner: Weddings By Sabrina
Event Venue: The LINE Hotel
Rentals: LA Party Rents
Invitation Designer: Rifle Paper Company
DJ: Queue DJ
Floral Designer: Sibyl Sophia Floral Design
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH