Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
While living in Boston, Massachusetts, Carrie and Jenna planned a destination wedding across the country in Los Angeles. At the trendy Line Hotel, they held an intimate ceremony for family, followed by a reception for the rest of their friends.
As a nod to Jenna’s Hawaiian heritage, guests were greeted with traditional Leis as a symbol of love and celebration for their fun and non-traditional wedding. For their grand entrance, the couple was greeted with a crescendo of bubbles.
The reception was decorated with travel posters of all of the places the couple had been, in addition to their top destinations for the future. Carrie and Jenna were in the spirit of being relaxed for their wedding, focused on genuinely celebrating their love.
Photographer: Kristina Lee Photography
Event Planner: Weddings By Sabrina
Event Venue: The LINE Hotel
Rentals: LA Party Rents
Invitation Designer: Rifle Paper Company
DJ: Queue DJ
Floral Designer: Sibyl Sophia Floral Design
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions