Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
While living in Boston, Massachusetts, Carrie and Jenna planned a destination wedding across the country in Los Angeles. At the trendy Line Hotel, they held an intimate ceremony for family, followed by a reception for the rest of their friends.
As a nod to Jenna’s Hawaiian heritage, guests were greeted with traditional Leis as a symbol of love and celebration for their fun and non-traditional wedding. For their grand entrance, the couple was greeted with a crescendo of bubbles.
The reception was decorated with travel posters of all of the places the couple had been, in addition to their top destinations for the future. Carrie and Jenna were in the spirit of being relaxed for their wedding, focused on genuinely celebrating their love.
Photographer: Kristina Lee Photography
Event Planner: Weddings By Sabrina
Event Venue: The LINE Hotel
Rentals: LA Party Rents
Invitation Designer: Rifle Paper Company
DJ: Queue DJ
Floral Designer: Sibyl Sophia Floral Design
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve