Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
While living in Boston, Massachusetts, Carrie and Jenna planned a destination wedding across the country in Los Angeles. At the trendy Line Hotel, they held an intimate ceremony for family, followed by a reception for the rest of their friends.
As a nod to Jenna’s Hawaiian heritage, guests were greeted with traditional Leis as a symbol of love and celebration for their fun and non-traditional wedding. For their grand entrance, the couple was greeted with a crescendo of bubbles.
The reception was decorated with travel posters of all of the places the couple had been, in addition to their top destinations for the future. Carrie and Jenna were in the spirit of being relaxed for their wedding, focused on genuinely celebrating their love.
Photographer: Kristina Lee Photography
Event Planner: Weddings By Sabrina
Event Venue: The LINE Hotel
Rentals: LA Party Rents
Invitation Designer: Rifle Paper Company
DJ: Queue DJ
Floral Designer: Sibyl Sophia Floral Design
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank