Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
Scott and Eddie planned their spring San Francisco wedding in three months and celebrated with a mix of styles and cultural traditions.
Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
This wedding inspiration in a vodka distillery features a real LGBTQ+ couple, peach florals and modern, industrial vibes.
Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
This moody fairy tale wedding inspiration featuring Eden, a trans model, includes wedding fashion from three eras—modern, vintage and contemporary.
White modern minimalist wedding inspiration in Nashville, Tennessee
This modern minimalist wedding inspiration with a crisp, clean white color scheme and lots of candles takes place in Nashville, Tennessee.
Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
Jenna and Carrie planned an intimate destination wedding in Los Angeles, California, that incorporated Hawaiian traditions from Jenna’s heritage.
Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
Baltimore, Maryland Industrial Glass Studio Gay Wedding
David and Brandon’s Baltimore, Maryland Industrial Glass Studio Wedding
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York