Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Carlo and Ron read their vows to one another as their closest of friends and family watched. As per Mexican tradition, guests were asked to wear white while the grooms wore natural linen hand-tailored suits. They found Talbot Ross of Talbot Ross Events to bring their modern and minimalist style to the wedding venue decor. Talbot designed the roof-top resort of their very own condo on the Pacific to perfectly match their aesthetic.
Using all white and green tropical flowers, white modern vases, ghost chairs and a simple driftwood arbor created a simple and chic environment for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. The grooms floated white balloons on the infinity pool, drifting onto the horizon.
It was a day of love and celebration for the marriers, who have been together for over 10 years, bringing both families together with their mothers walking them down the aisle.
Photographer: Joann Arruda Photography
Event Planner: Talbot Ross Events
Ceremony Location: Sayan Condos
Musicians: Bohemia Viva
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal