Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Carlo and Ron read their vows to one another as their closest of friends and family watched. As per Mexican tradition, guests were asked to wear white while the grooms wore natural linen hand-tailored suits. They found Talbot Ross of Talbot Ross Events to bring their modern and minimalist style to the wedding venue decor. Talbot designed the roof-top resort of their very own condo on the Pacific to perfectly match their aesthetic.
Using all white and green tropical flowers, white modern vases, ghost chairs and a simple driftwood arbor created a simple and chic environment for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. The grooms floated white balloons on the infinity pool, drifting onto the horizon.
It was a day of love and celebration for the marriers, who have been together for over 10 years, bringing both families together with their mothers walking them down the aisle.
Photographer: Joann Arruda Photography
Event Planner: Talbot Ross Events
Ceremony Location: Sayan Condos
Musicians: Bohemia Viva
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how