Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Carlo and Ron read their vows to one another as their closest of friends and family watched. As per Mexican tradition, guests were asked to wear white while the grooms wore natural linen hand-tailored suits. They found Talbot Ross of Talbot Ross Events to bring their modern and minimalist style to the wedding venue decor. Talbot designed the roof-top resort of their very own condo on the Pacific to perfectly match their aesthetic.
Using all white and green tropical flowers, white modern vases, ghost chairs and a simple driftwood arbor created a simple and chic environment for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. The grooms floated white balloons on the infinity pool, drifting onto the horizon.
It was a day of love and celebration for the marriers, who have been together for over 10 years, bringing both families together with their mothers walking them down the aisle.
Photographer: Joann Arruda Photography
Event Planner: Talbot Ross Events
Ceremony Location: Sayan Condos
Musicians: Bohemia Viva
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos