Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Carlo and Ron read their vows to one another as their closest of friends and family watched. As per Mexican tradition, guests were asked to wear white while the grooms wore natural linen hand-tailored suits. They found Talbot Ross of Talbot Ross Events to bring their modern and minimalist style to the wedding venue decor. Talbot designed the roof-top resort of their very own condo on the Pacific to perfectly match their aesthetic.
Using all white and green tropical flowers, white modern vases, ghost chairs and a simple driftwood arbor created a simple and chic environment for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. The grooms floated white balloons on the infinity pool, drifting onto the horizon.
It was a day of love and celebration for the marriers, who have been together for over 10 years, bringing both families together with their mothers walking them down the aisle.
Photographer: Joann Arruda Photography
Event Planner: Talbot Ross Events
Ceremony Location: Sayan Condos
Musicians: Bohemia Viva
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration