Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Perched on a cliff overlooking the beautiful Banderas Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Carlo and Ron read their vows to one another as their closest of friends and family watched. As per Mexican tradition, guests were asked to wear white while the grooms wore natural linen hand-tailored suits. They found Talbot Ross of Talbot Ross Events to bring their modern and minimalist style to the wedding venue decor. Talbot designed the roof-top resort of their very own condo on the Pacific to perfectly match their aesthetic.
Using all white and green tropical flowers, white modern vases, ghost chairs and a simple driftwood arbor created a simple and chic environment for both the ceremony and cocktail reception. The grooms floated white balloons on the infinity pool, drifting onto the horizon.
It was a day of love and celebration for the marriers, who have been together for over 10 years, bringing both families together with their mothers walking them down the aisle.
Photographer: Joann Arruda Photography
Event Planner: Talbot Ross Events
Ceremony Location: Sayan Condos
Musicians: Bohemia Viva
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding