Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Tracy and Lori got married on the beach in St. Petersburg, surrounded by friends, laughter and confetti. Their wedding color scheme was green and blue.
Bright, colorful Lilly Pulitzer spring wedding inspiration
This Lilly Pulitzer inspired wedding shoot features bright colors, palm leaves, tropical flowers, pink flamingos and turquoise and gold accents.
Tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia
Ashley and Mel, the models behind this tropical vintage wedding inspiration in Victoria, British Columbia, are a couple in real life.
Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Carlo and Ron had a tropical destination wedding outside by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, complete with guests wearing white per Mexican tradition.
Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
Marco and Fabio had their beach wedding at one of the most popular destination venues in the Mexican Caribbean, Akiin Tulum Beach Club.
Intimate Florida Keys tropical wedding
Chicago locals Christian and Bryan had a destination intimate wedding in the Florida Keys, with a simple but elegant beachside ceremony and reception party. The real stunner was the reception dining space they created for the couple and their guests.
Tropical bohemian wedding photo shoot
This shoot highlights a wedding with two brides using tropical and bohemian styling. We wanted there to be a lot of light, natural elements, and pops of bright colors. A large-scale flamingo painting served as the backdrop to our sweetheart table, and our inspiration for the shoot.
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Trash the Suit: A New Tradition for Gay Grooms
A new tradition for same-sex male couples after their weddings? One couple has a fun “trash the suit” sexy and sweet post-nuptial photo shoot in a tropical location with their wedding photographer.
Curtis + Paul: A Romantic Coachella Valley Wedding
The grooms had an simple yet elegant wedding that overlooked the mountains in the Coachella Valley of Southern California, highlighted by delicate yellow and blue…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study