Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What inspired you to get photos on their honeymoon? What else did you do on your honeymoon?
Blake & Richard: When we first started planning a wedding, we quickly realized we did not want a traditional ceremony. So we decided to surprise everyone by having secret nuptials and eloping to French Polynesia. Besides staying at beautiful resorts, our second priority was to get amazing photographs to keep our memories for a lifetime. Helene and Sam perfectly captured the feel and essence of our honeymoon—pure bliss! We also booked a shark and stingray tour, snorkeling and a spa day. But what I enjoyed most was just relaxing and being with my husband in paradise!
Photographer: Helene Harvard Photography
Videographer: Flying World Pictures
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next