Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What inspired you to get photos on their honeymoon? What else did you do on your honeymoon?
Blake & Richard: When we first started planning a wedding, we quickly realized we did not want a traditional ceremony. So we decided to surprise everyone by having secret nuptials and eloping to French Polynesia. Besides staying at beautiful resorts, our second priority was to get amazing photographs to keep our memories for a lifetime. Helene and Sam perfectly captured the feel and essence of our honeymoon—pure bliss! We also booked a shark and stingray tour, snorkeling and a spa day. But what I enjoyed most was just relaxing and being with my husband in paradise!
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Helene Havard Photography
Videographer: Flying World Pictures
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic