Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What inspired you to get photos on their honeymoon? What else did you do on your honeymoon?
Blake & Richard: When we first started planning a wedding, we quickly realized we did not want a traditional ceremony. So we decided to surprise everyone by having secret nuptials and eloping to French Polynesia. Besides staying at beautiful resorts, our second priority was to get amazing photographs to keep our memories for a lifetime. Helene and Sam perfectly captured the feel and essence of our honeymoon—pure bliss! We also booked a shark and stingray tour, snorkeling and a spa day. But what I enjoyed most was just relaxing and being with my husband in paradise!
Photographer: Helene Harvard Photography
Videographer: Flying World Pictures
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California