Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island (which is in French Polynesia northwest of Tahiti) for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea. They got married at the courthouse in Raleigh, North Carolina.
What inspired you to get photos on their honeymoon? What else did you do on your honeymoon?
Blake & Richard: When we first started planning a wedding, we quickly realized we did not want a traditional ceremony. So we decided to surprise everyone by having secret nuptials and eloping to French Polynesia. Besides staying at beautiful resorts, our second priority was to get amazing photographs to keep our memories for a lifetime. Helene and Sam perfectly captured the feel and essence of our honeymoon—pure bliss! We also booked a shark and stingray tour, snorkeling and a spa day. But what I enjoyed most was just relaxing and being with my husband in paradise!
Photographer: Helene Harvard Photography
Videographer: Flying World Pictures
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, MA
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
- Trump administration wants to allow religious child welfare agencies to reject LGBTQ+ families
- Summer citrus wedding inspiration at historic post office
- Costa Rica’s ‘Si, acepto’ campaign promotes LGBTQ+ acceptance ahead of marriage equality