9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a purple wedding dress and black suit.
This travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement will seriously lift your heart
Ashley and Kasey are an adventurous couple and had their travel-inspired hot air balloon elopement in Austin, Texas, with their dogs in attendance.
Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Texas couple elopes to LGBTQ+ friendly New Zealand and their warm, moody beach wedding photos are to die for
Lauren and Melissa traveled from Fort Worth, Texas, to elope in Auckland, New Zealand, after a 10-month-long engagement. They both proposed to each other, and Lauren proposed first. They exchanged vows on Piha Beach and their first dance was to “I Belong To You” by Brandi Carlile.
Blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement inspiration
Several wedding vendors local to Columbia, South Carolina, collaborated on this styled shoot with a blue and gold New Year’s Eve elopement theme. They worked together to design an event to provide inspiration for couples planning either their wedding or elopement on New Year’s Eve.
6 intimate elopements that make us love small weddings
Eloping isn’t often what people immediately think of when they imagine a wedding. Elopements are a great alternative to a larger wedding. If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
Historic hometown wedding in Pasadena, California
Brandon and Joe eloped in Las Vegas, Nevada, and months later decided to have a reception in their hometown of Pasadena, California, to celebrate with friends and family. They wanted the vibe to feel like one of their infamous house parties.
Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception
Sarah and Marcie met seven years ago while living in the Midwest. The two recently moved to Troy, New York, for Sarah’s work as a professor. They decided their new home would be the perfect place to make their commitment official.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot