9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
Eloping isn’t often what people immediately think of when they imagine a wedding. Instead, they envision a bigger wedding with a traditional ceremony and reception, maybe picturing traditions like exchanging vows or cutting a wedding cake. But elopements are a great alternative to a larger wedding, and you don’t have to lose out on all the personality and excitement just because you’re having a more intimate ceremony.
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
TEXAS COUPLE ELOPES TO LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY NEW ZEALAND AND THEIR WARM, MOODY BEACH WEDDING PHOTOS ARE TO DIE FOR
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles