9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
Eloping isn’t often what people immediately think of when they imagine a wedding. Instead, they envision a bigger wedding with a traditional ceremony and reception, maybe picturing traditions like exchanging vows or cutting a wedding cake. But elopements are a great alternative to a larger wedding, and you don’t have to lose out on all the personality and excitement just because you’re having a more intimate ceremony.
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
TEXAS COUPLE ELOPES TO LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY NEW ZEALAND AND THEIR WARM, MOODY BEACH WEDDING PHOTOS ARE TO DIE FOR
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida