9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
Eloping isn’t often what people immediately think of when they imagine a wedding. Instead, they envision a bigger wedding with a traditional ceremony and reception, maybe picturing traditions like exchanging vows or cutting a wedding cake. But elopements are a great alternative to a larger wedding, and you don’t have to lose out on all the personality and excitement just because you’re having a more intimate ceremony.
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
TEXAS COUPLE ELOPES TO LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY NEW ZEALAND AND THEIR WARM, MOODY BEACH WEDDING PHOTOS ARE TO DIE FOR
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage