9 epic intimate elopements that may make you reconsider eloping
Eloping isn’t often what people immediately think of when they imagine a wedding. Instead, they envision a bigger wedding with a traditional ceremony and reception, maybe picturing traditions like exchanging vows or cutting a wedding cake. But elopements are a great alternative to a larger wedding, and you don’t have to lose out on all the personality and excitement just because you’re having a more intimate ceremony.
If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to feel warm and happy, here are a few of our favorite elopements and intimate weddings.
TEXAS COUPLE ELOPES TO LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY NEW ZEALAND AND THEIR WARM, MOODY BEACH WEDDING PHOTOS ARE TO DIE FOR
Alaina Leary Lavoie
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside