John and Brandon tied the knot during an intimate courthouse elopement. Just the two of them and their photographer, the couple did not miss an opportunity to express their own individual styles, wearing different ties, and mismatched suits. The only identical parts of Brandon and John’s ensemble were their white, billowing boutonnieres and matching ear to ear grins.
From the photographer, River West: These two gents have been together for years and decided to elope together on a Friday afternoon. Their joy and happiness was contagious! They exchanged written personal vows, we took portraits, then we went to the courthouse where they were married by the judge.
Photographer: River West Photography
Event Venue: Historic DeKalb Courthouse
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights