John and Brandon tied the knot during an intimate courthouse elopement. Just the two of them and their photographer, the couple did not miss an opportunity to express their own individual styles, wearing different ties, and mismatched suits. The only identical parts of Brandon and John’s ensemble were their white, billowing boutonnieres and matching ear to ear grins.
From the photographer, River West: These two gents have been together for years and decided to elope together on a Friday afternoon. Their joy and happiness was contagious! They exchanged written personal vows, we took portraits, then we went to the courthouse where they were married by the judge.
Photographer: River West Photography
Event Venue: Historic DeKalb Courthouse
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage