John and Brandon tied the knot during an intimate courthouse elopement. Just the two of them and their photographer, the couple did not miss an opportunity to express their own individual styles, wearing different ties, and mismatched suits. The only identical parts of Brandon and John’s ensemble were their white, billowing boutonnieres and matching ear to ear grins.
From the photographer, River West: These two gents have been together for years and decided to elope together on a Friday afternoon. Their joy and happiness was contagious! They exchanged written personal vows, we took portraits, then we went to the courthouse where they were married by the judge.
Photographer: River West Photography
Event Venue: Historic DeKalb Courthouse
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married