John and Brandon tied the knot during an intimate courthouse elopement. Just the two of them and their photographer, the couple did not miss an opportunity to express their own individual styles, wearing different ties, and mismatched suits. The only identical parts of Brandon and John’s ensemble were their white, billowing boutonnieres and matching ear to ear grins.
From the photographer, River West: These two gents have been together for years and decided to elope together on a Friday afternoon. Their joy and happiness was contagious! They exchanged written personal vows, we took portraits, then we went to the courthouse where they were married by the judge.
Photographer: River West Photography
Event Venue: Historic DeKalb Courthouse
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
- Moody floral fairy tale wedding inspiration with fashion from three eras
- St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
- Spring engagement photos in Boston Public Garden
- Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
- Sunflower beach spring destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
- Sherlock Holmes inspired moody wedding inspiration in France
- Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
- Fun waterfront engagement photos on the coast of Lake Superior