John and Brandon tied the knot during an intimate courthouse elopement. Just the two of them and their photographer, the couple did not miss an opportunity to express their own individual styles, wearing different ties, and mismatched suits. The only identical parts of Brandon and John’s ensemble were their white, billowing boutonnieres and matching ear to ear grins.
From the photographer, River West: These two gents have been together for years and decided to elope together on a Friday afternoon. Their joy and happiness was contagious! They exchanged written personal vows, we took portraits, then we went to the courthouse where they were married by the judge.
Photographer: River West Photography
Event Venue: Historic DeKalb Courthouse
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon
- Elegant, fun engagement photos at Central Park with rainbow bubbles