AJ and Michael had a classic Manhattan City Hall elopement. They started their day at the City Clerk’s office, where they said their vows privately in front of a judge. Then they walked downtown to take photos on the subway, before heading uptown to Central Park, where they celebrated with champagne and a leisurely stroll through the park. The couple finished their day at Two Little Red Hens with their perfect little wedding cake.
Photography: Sascha Reinking Photography
Cake: Two Little Red Hens
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding