AJ and Michael had a classic Manhattan City Hall elopement. They started their day at the City Clerk’s office, where they said their vows privately in front of a judge. Then they walked downtown to take photos on the subway, before heading uptown to Central Park, where they celebrated with champagne and a leisurely stroll through the park. The couple finished their day at Two Little Red Hens with their perfect little wedding cake.
Photography: Sascha Reinking Photography
Cake: Two Little Red Hens
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
Listen to Kirsten & Maria, Equally Wed founders, on the The Wedding Biz podcast.
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants