New Orleans Wedding Band: Nola Dukes Band
From New Orleans to Baton Rouge to surrounding areas, the Nola Dukes Band rocks the house at wedding receptions.
[dropcap letter=”G”]et ready to dance because this band plays a high-energy mix of funk, soul, old-school, rock, jazz, blues, New Orleans favorites, current top 40, soul, swing, 80s/70s/90s hits, and more. You love it; Nola Dukes Band can play it! And with swagger, too.
This equality-loving band is self-managed which means you LGBTQ couples get professional service, all the respect they deserve and the best musicians in the country for a fraction of the price.
Wedding guest size plus your venue can determine a great deal when you’re planning your wedding, especially the budget. A live band is exciting for guests, no matter where or how many people you’ve got. One of the things we love the most about Nola Dukes Band is that you can have as little as three band members or up to 14. And obviously, the price is calculated based on number of musicians and how long you want them jamming at your wedding reception or orchestrating the sounds at your wedding ceremony.
Whether it’s Ed Sheeran and Jason Mraz music you want at your wedding, Duke Ellington jazz or Frank Sinatra crooners, Nola Dukes Band can bring all of your favorite music and beats to the wedding–live! The wedding band learns about your musical preferences and personality so that they can help build the night specifically for you and keep your guests on their feet all night long!
As a New Orleans-based wedding band, Nola Dukes Band plays in New Orleans, plus the surrounding areas. Aside from being able to provide ceremony and reception music, they also can arrange their traditional New Orleans Second Line Band and take care of routing, permits and police escorts for you and your guests. What service!
Thinking about booking Nola Dukes Band? You can see the band perform live every month at free public showcases! This is a great chance to have a night out with friends and family while you are still planning your wedding. You’ll get to talk to the musicians and ask any questions you have. Check out upcoming showcases.
All photos by Alicia Antoinette Photography
This is a sponsored post from Nola Dukes Band. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration