Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a sparkly purple wedding dress and a black pantsuit.
Beth and Shannon have been in a long-distance relationship with Beth in Virginia and Shannon in Florida, but they’re getting ready to finally be in the same state together.
They chose a purple tablescape for their sweetheart table and incorporate all the colors of the rainbow into the vivid and iconic wedding cake.
Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
Ceremony Location: Antebellum
Event Designer: Exceptional Events By Elisa
Event Planner: P3 Weddings & Events
Rentals: Sammy’s Rentals Inc.
Specialty Foods: POURva Bar Services
Invitations: Kara Anne + Co
Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
Hair: UpDos for I Dos
Makeup: FACE Artistry by Cara
Florist: I Do Weddings with Love
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida