Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a sparkly purple wedding dress and a black pantsuit.
Beth and Shannon have been in a long-distance relationship with Beth in Virginia and Shannon in Florida, but they’re getting ready to finally be in the same state together.
They chose a purple tablescape for their sweetheart table and incorporate all the colors of the rainbow into the vivid and iconic wedding cake.
Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
Ceremony Location: Antebellum
Event Designer: Exceptional Events By Elisa
Event Planner: P3 Weddings & Events
Rentals: Sammy’s Rentals Inc.
Specialty Foods: POURva Bar Services
Invitations: Kara Anne + Co
Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
Hair: UpDos for I Dos
Makeup: FACE Artistry by Cara
Florist: I Do Weddings with Love
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California