Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a sparkly purple wedding dress and a black pantsuit.
Beth and Shannon have been in a long-distance relationship with Beth in Virginia and Shannon in Florida, but they’re getting ready to finally be in the same state together.
They chose a purple tablescape for their sweetheart table and incorporate all the colors of the rainbow into the vivid and iconic wedding cake.
Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
Ceremony Location: Antebellum
Event Designer: Exceptional Events By Elisa
Event Planner: P3 Weddings & Events
Rentals: Sammy’s Rentals Inc.
Specialty Foods: POURva Bar Services
Invitations: Kara Anne + Co
Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
Hair: UpDos for I Dos
Makeup: FACE Artistry by Cara
Florist: I Do Weddings with Love
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank