Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a sparkly purple wedding dress and a black pantsuit.
Beth and Shannon have been in a long-distance relationship with Beth in Virginia and Shannon in Florida, but they’re getting ready to finally be in the same state together.
They chose a purple tablescape for their sweetheart table and incorporate all the colors of the rainbow into the vivid and iconic wedding cake.
Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
Ceremony Location: Antebellum
Event Designer: Exceptional Events By Elisa
Event Planner: P3 Weddings & Events
Rentals: Sammy’s Rentals Inc.
Specialty Foods: POURva Bar Services
Invitations: Kara Anne + Co
Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
Hair: UpDos for I Dos
Makeup: FACE Artistry by Cara
Florist: I Do Weddings with Love
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California