Fun rainbow wedding inspiration for people who want to elope
This fun rainbow wedding inspiration for an elopement features Beth and Shannon, a real couple, wearing a sparkly purple wedding dress and a black pantsuit.
Beth and Shannon have been in a long-distance relationship with Beth in Virginia and Shannon in Florida, but they’re getting ready to finally be in the same state together.
They chose a purple tablescape for their sweetheart table and incorporate all the colors of the rainbow into the vivid and iconic wedding cake.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Fresh Look Photography
Ceremony Location: Antebellum
Event Designer: Exceptional Events By Elisa
Event Planner: P3 Weddings & Events
Rentals: Sammy’s Rentals Inc.
Specialty Foods: POURva Bar Services
Invitations: Kara Anne + Co
Cake Designer: Kadi Bakes
Hair: UpDos for I Dos
Makeup: FACE Artistry by Cara
Florist: I Do Weddings with Love
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding