Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
Many queer couples have fantasized about an idyllic South Pacific honeymoon. But what’s the right choice for a couple that wants something a bit less…
Stunning outdoor elopement on the island of Bora Bora
“We wanted our special day to be about us and make it what we wanted.”
Epic private beach elopement in French Polynesia
Adventurous couple Christy and CaSandra got engaged in Maui and then eloped on a private beach in Moorea, French Polynesia.
Tropical honeymoon photos on Moorea Island
Blake and Richard traveled from North Carolina to Moorea Island for their honeymoon, where they took tropical photos while enjoying the sun and sea.
Taha’a, French Polynesia beach drone wedding
Tipton and Dannah’s picturesque drone wedding used the technology to capture breathtaking photos of the wedding on Taha’a.
Honeymoon from Hell
The top 10 destinations gay and lesbian travelers should avoid By Katherine Dean Ah, the honeymoon. It’s certainly not just another vacation. After all of…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)