Taha’a, French Polynesia beach drone wedding
Tipton and Dannah’s picturesque wedding took places on the beach of Taha’a, capturing the Tahitian feel. Photos were taken from overhead using a drone to encapsulate all the beautiful details of the day. The pair walked down an aisle of greenery to tie the knot under a trellis of native plants.The each wore a lei of white flowers. After the ceremony the newlyweds committed to getting their dresses wet and headed into the pristine waters to take some additional photos.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot