In case you didn’t know, it’s Pride month. And if you didn’t know, then you’re probably not on social media. But if you are, then you don’t want to miss out on all the features some of our favorite social medias If you haven’t taken advantage of the latest features, here’s what you’re missing out on.
Facebook has added another reaction button to its repertoire. Introducing a Pride flag, this is now Facebook’s second seasonal reaction, following the company’s floral “Thankful” reaction that debuted for Mothers’ Day. This means you can now react with a Pride flag on all of Equally Wed’s Facebook posts.
In order to access the rainbow flag reaction icon, you must first like LGBTQ@Facebook.
Liking this page will also unlock a special profile picture frame. See all of the Pride photo frames, available here.
Show your pride using Instagram’s story feature. Instagram now offers stickers ranging from Queer, written in white letters with rainbow shadows, rainbow lens sunglasses and a person with a heart t-shirt holding a rainbow up. These stickers are available on the platform’s story photos, direct messages and as images you can take and save to your phone, meaning you can Instagram them any time you want.
Depending on the day, Snapchat will add in a rainbow icon to a filter for your location or some other LGBTQ-related image. The social media has also added six stickers to its collection for you to dress up any photo you take. All containing rainbow patterns, except for the transgender flag, the stickers are gorgeous and we can’t get enough of them in our stories. We always make sure to save our story photos so we can look back on them/use them for a #tbt later on.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot