Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
"Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further."
Why my wife and I created our couples’ Instagram account
Christina and Katie created their Instagram account, @babybaileymamadrama, so other LGBTQ+ couples going through IVF wouldn't feel alone.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn't shy away from hardship and loss.
Surprise celebrity wedding alert: Ellen Page and Emma Portner are Equally Wed!
Congratulations to actor Ellen Page, 30, and Emma Portner, 22, a dancer and contemporary jazz teacher on their marriage!
Tux + Russell: An Upstate New York Green and Gray Wedding
From Tux, one of the grooms: My name is Tux (it’s a nickname, my real name is Christopher) and my husband’s name is...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches