Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
“Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further.”
Why my wife and I created our couples’ Instagram account
Christina and Katie created their Instagram account, @babybaileymamadrama, so other LGBTQ+ couples going through IVF wouldn’t feel alone.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
Surprise celebrity wedding alert: Ellen Page and Emma Portner are Equally Wed!
Congratulations to actor Ellen Page, 30, and Emma Portner, 22, a dancer and contemporary jazz teacher on their marriage!
Tux + Russell: An Upstate New York Green and Gray Wedding
From Tux, one of the grooms: My name is Tux (it’s a nickname, my real name is Christopher) and my husband’s name is…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding