You’ve seen them all over Instagram, photos of people holding mugs with the real focus being the new engagement ring that is featured in the picture. Want to announce your relationship status or commitment to marriage equality with your drinkware? Check out these mugs, the perfect gift for you and your partner, or newly engaged friends and family.
Looking to show off your new engagement ring while casually sipping tea? Pose for a selfie with a “Does this ring make me look engaged?” mug. Your carefully placed hand gripping the handle of your mug will draw attention to the new jewelry on your ring finger. A classic pose to announce your new relationship status to your social media followers.
Want a mug for you and your partner that is not only fabulous, but helps support a great cause? Half of the proceeds from this “Love is love” two mug set go to support the Human Rights Campaign. Get them at the West Elm family of stores (including Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn). Check back, as they are temporarily sold out. Still want to make a donation to the Human Rights Campaign? You can donate here.
Tell everyone you’re taken with an “Off the market” mug. Display it on your desk at work or drink from it when everyone comes over for brunch to show off that you are engaged, married or committed to the love of your life.
Whether you just got engaged, or have been married for decades, you can always celebrate your relationship. Remember the commitments that you made to each other with “I do,” “Me too,” mugs.
At the point in your day where you’re ready to trade off your morning coffee for an adult beverage? Engagement announcements aren’t just limited to mugs. Show off your relationship with decorative glassware, perfect for cocktail hour or just a glass of water.
Showing off your engaged status on Instagram? Be sure to tag your photos @equallywed
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 truths I’ve learned as a married queer femme mother
- This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
- All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
- We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
- How to handle questions from family about the wedding
- 6 ways to show your partner you’re grateful for them
- This couple had a kitten hour at their wedding instead of a cocktail hour
- Former Dallas Cowboy Jeff Rohrer came out and revealed he’s getting married
- Modern rooftop wedding in Kansas City, Missouri
- Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery