Downtown Minneapolis karaoke brunch wedding
Karaoke brunch wedding
Devon and Anna celebrated their wedding by kick off their celebration in the morning. Starting off the day with a photo shoot, Anna and Devon posed for photos outdoors, soaking in the sunshine on a gorgeous day. The ceremony kicked off before brunch, taking place at an event center in downtown Minneapolis. Two large white balloons set the stage for the beautiful ceremony, as light streamed through the windows of the spacious, brick hall.
After the ceremony, the day transitioned into a delicious brunch, complete with cocktails. After everyone had eaten brunch, karaoke began and guests sang the day away.
From the photographer, Eileen Ferguson: Devon & Anna were married at Day Block Event Center in Minneapolis, MN. The morning of their wedding I met the couple in Downtown Minneapolis to photograph them before their brunch wedding. Their ceremony was short, sweet and with lots of love. Centerpieces for their tables were home grown herbs and smelled delightful. After brunch was served karaoke kicked off and didn’t end.
Photographer: Eileen K Photography
Event Planner: All Events by Lisa Marie
Venue: Day Block Event Center
DJ: Fulton Productions
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)