Downtown Minneapolis karaoke brunch wedding
Karaoke brunch wedding
Devon and Anna celebrated their wedding by kick off their celebration in the morning. Starting off the day with a photo shoot, Anna and Devon posed for photos outdoors, soaking in the sunshine on a gorgeous day. The ceremony kicked off before brunch, taking place at an event center in downtown Minneapolis. Two large white balloons set the stage for the beautiful ceremony, as light streamed through the windows of the spacious, brick hall.
After the ceremony, the day transitioned into a delicious brunch, complete with cocktails. After everyone had eaten brunch, karaoke began and guests sang the day away.
From the photographer, Eileen Ferguson: Devon & Anna were married at Day Block Event Center in Minneapolis, MN. The morning of their wedding I met the couple in Downtown Minneapolis to photograph them before their brunch wedding. Their ceremony was short, sweet and with lots of love. Centerpieces for their tables were home grown herbs and smelled delightful. After brunch was served karaoke kicked off and didn’t end.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli