Fall fairy tale wedding at a Victorian manor
Renee and Samantha’s fall wedding had a dark, romantic fairytale theme with navy and wine as the colors. Renee proposed to Samantha at Atlanta Pride before the parade, and they were engaged for two years before their October wedding at the Cardwell Manor in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Mexican-inspired wedding in California wine country
Veronica and Natalee’s Mexican-inspired wedding included all of their favorite things from Mexican decor to Texas BBQ to the color purple.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot