Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Mexican-inspired wedding in California wine country
Veronica and Natalee’s Mexican-inspired wedding included all of their favorite things from Mexican decor to Texas BBQ to the color purple.
Blanc de Bleu Gives Weddings Something Blue and Sparkling
To really wow your guests as well as make your toasts distinct, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding