Fall fairy tale wedding at a Victorian manor
Renee and Samantha’s fall wedding had a dark, romantic fairytale theme with navy and wine as the colors. Renee proposed to Samantha at Atlanta Pride before the parade, and they were engaged for two years before their October wedding at the Cardwell Manor in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Romantic hillside winery wedding
Toni and Raven wanted their wedding to be romantic and chose a winery on top of a hillside in San Diego, California, as their venue. Their colors were dusty rose, cream and blush. They consider themselves laidback and quirky, and had their wedding on Cinco de Mayo.
Hawaiian traditional winery wedding
Matt and Scott’s love story began in New York, even though Matt’s from Hawaii and Scott’s from the Bay Area in California. The love, sunlight and rosé were endless. Matt and Scott incorporated Hawaiian traditions and a wine lover’s winery backdrop.
Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
Thomas and John planned a beautiful intimate vow exchange and brunch at an up-and-coming restaurant, Avec, in the West Loop of Chicago, Illinois. That same evening the couple held a classy reception at The London House Chicago complete with Chicago Riverwalk views and a gorgeous sunset.
Mexican-inspired wedding in California wine country
Veronica and Natalee’s Mexican-inspired wedding included all of their favorite things from Mexican decor to Texas BBQ to the color purple.
Blanc de Bleu Gives Weddings Something Blue and Sparkling
To really wow your guests as well as make your toasts distinct, look to Blanc de Bleu, the world’s first blue sparkling grape wine.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank