Jenny’s Wedding Music Giveaway!
Snuggle weather is upon us. The soundtrack to Katherine Heigl’s summer’s lesbian wedding movie “Jenny’s Wedding” inspires much spooning, among other things. Seriously, with tracks like “True Love Avenue” by Kristina Train, “Time Rolls By” by Colin Devlin and the now cult classic “She Keeps Me Warm” by Mary Lambert, lesbians and queer people are all heated up over these beats.
We’ve teamed up with Universal Music Group to find some worthy peeps to share five free albums and movie posters with. Interested in winning? Of course you are! All you have to do to win a CD and movie poster is hop on over to your Instagram account and post a loving photo of you and your sweetheart with a snippet of your love story in the description. Tag us and Jenny’s Wedding Movie in the photo caption (so that’s @equallywed and @JennysWeddingMovie) so we can see your gorgeous faces).
We’re selecting five lucky winners to score the full soundtrack and movie poster.
Special Details: The winners will be chosen and notified from Equally Wed’s Instagram account, so you must be following our account and pay attention in the next few weeks! We’ll drop you an email address on your Instagram account for you to write us at. If we don’t hear from you within 5 business days, we’ll move on to the next in line.
Entries will be accepted between Oct. 14 and Oct. 31. The winners will be announced the week of Nov. 2, 2015, on Equally Wed’s Instagram account. Good luck!
WATCH THE TRAILER FOR JENNY’S WEDDING:
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California