Jenny’s Wedding Music Giveaway!
Snuggle weather is upon us. The soundtrack to Katherine Heigl’s summer’s lesbian wedding movie “Jenny’s Wedding” inspires much spooning, among other things. Seriously, with tracks like “True Love Avenue” by Kristina Train, “Time Rolls By” by Colin Devlin and the now cult classic “She Keeps Me Warm” by Mary Lambert, lesbians and queer people are all heated up over these beats.
We’ve teamed up with Universal Music Group to find some worthy peeps to share five free albums and movie posters with. Interested in winning? Of course you are! All you have to do to win a CD and movie poster is hop on over to your Instagram account and post a loving photo of you and your sweetheart with a snippet of your love story in the description. Tag us and Jenny’s Wedding Movie in the photo caption (so that’s @equallywed and @JennysWeddingMovie) so we can see your gorgeous faces).
We’re selecting five lucky winners to score the full soundtrack and movie poster.
Special Details: The winners will be chosen and notified from Equally Wed’s Instagram account, so you must be following our account and pay attention in the next few weeks! We’ll drop you an email address on your Instagram account for you to write us at. If we don’t hear from you within 5 business days, we’ll move on to the next in line.
Entries will be accepted between Oct. 14 and Oct. 31. The winners will be announced the week of Nov. 2, 2015, on Equally Wed’s Instagram account. Good luck!
WATCH THE TRAILER FOR JENNY’S WEDDING:
Equally Wed Editors
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal