My love, my love, my love
Editor-in-Chief KirstenPalladino’s blog: Same Love hits me hard right in the chest, in a good way, in a loving way, and in an angry way. It’s a love ballad that I sing along with Mary Lambert to my wife (in the car, even when wifey isn’t around). I belt it out with tears in my eyes, My love, my love, my love, she keeps me warm. And I can’t change, even if I wanted to.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve
- Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
- Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Quirky, fun vegan elopement in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
- Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
- Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue