Claire Pettibone’s Fall/Winter 2016 Bridal Collection
Claire Pettibone’s fashion exudes romance from another era, and this year’s wedding gown collection proves to be another alluring stunner. In her “Gilded Age” showcase for fall 2015 and winter 2016, we’re seeing precious silks, laces and embroideries fanned out in opulent decadence that makes me want to dance in the aisle and get married every weekend. (Or just dress up like a bride!)
The photos below are from New York Bridal Market on October 8, 2015, at the Claire Pettibone Bridal Fall/Winter 2016 Presentation at The Prince George Ballroom. I can’t help but notice the extraordinary amount of pink blush applied, and the hair styles are like something straight out of a Mary Cassatt painting. Pure poetry, Claire.
“A time of opulence, exuberance, decadence and extravagance. Diamonds, pearls and gold in all its lovely hues. Precious silks, laces and embroideries are sure to feel right at home in the grandest salon. Encompassing the imagination and artistry of a bygone era, alluding to a dream world where beauty reigns. The aesthetic is always feminine and decidedly romantic.” — Claire Pettibone
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy