Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
Tips for sharing your proposal on social media
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 2 min read
Sharing your proposal on social media? You’ll want to read these tips before you post your engagement all over the internet.
Celebrate Pride on social media
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
Celebrate pride on social media this month thanks to the abundance of Snapchat filters, Instagram tags and the new Facebook reaction button.
The Worst Things About Weddings | VIDEO
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 1 min read
Wedding planning is stressful but you’ve got to be able to take a few steps back and laugh at it sometimes, too. Thanks, BuzzFeed Matt!
Mississippi Newspaper Sparks Hate with Same-Sex Wedding Coverage
Equally Wed, 10 years ago 2 min read
A newspaper in Jones County, Miss., The Laurel Leader-Call, is under fire after publishing a front-page story on the first same-sex wedding to take place…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line