The Worst Things About Weddings | VIDEO
Equally Wed Editors, 8 years ago 1 min read
Wedding planning is stressful but you’ve got to be able to take a few steps back and laugh at it sometimes, too. Matt Bellassai of BuzzFeed helps us do just that with his weekly Whine About It, where he drinks a bottle of wine and complains about something. This week, the topic is weddings, and nothing is too pure for Matt to leave alone, even Grandma and fruit fillings.
Ep. 19: The Worst Things About Weddings
This week on Whine About It… THE WORST THINGS ABOUT WEDDINGS.
Posted by Matt Bellassai on Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Equally Wed Editors
We eat, breathe, sleep LGBTQ+ weddings. Sparkles, bronze chargers, Italian honeymoons, destination weddings in Maui, fire dancers, custom suits, family issues, drag queens or string quartet, what pound of card stock are you using, plum or lavender ... talk weddings to us, baby.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line