5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
How to make your wedding accessible
It’s important to make sure that all the people attending your wedding are able to fully participate in the event. Here are some tips to make sure that your wedding is meaningfully accessible to all of your guests, including people with disabilities and chronic illnesses.
The Italian rustic moody destination gay wedding of your dreams
Luca and Gerrard’s Italian rustic moody destination gay wedding
Pennsylvania double proposal story + engagement photo session
Rita and Angela’s Pennsylvania double proposal and engagement photo session
Watch Neil and Elias’ Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Wedding
Neil and Elias are an interracial gay Californian couple who incorporated Indian traditions into their wedding. Watch their wedding video.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California